Please make sure you:
- 1Read, signed and return the Learner Agreement
- 2Read the Dress Code
- 3Read the BYOD
- 4Application for assistance with travel expenses for 16 - 19 year olds
External applicants, please make sure you:
- 1Read the Cashless System letter
- 2Read, sign and return the Parent Consent form
- 3Read the Indemnity letter
Dates for your diary:
- Mon 11 Sept, 7pmParents Information Evening
Beginning Year 12 is an exciting (and slightly daunting) experience. Our brilliant 6th Form team, tutors and teachers all look forward to helping you succeed academically whilst providing you with all of the support you need to make a smooth transition from GCSE to A Level. I sincerely hope that the next two years will be some of the best years of your life, providing you with memories to last a lifetime and I very much look forward to being your Head of Year.
This year, we have decided to provide all documents to you electronically. Please follow the instructions and read the Learners Agreement carefully, then sign all the appropriate attached documents. All documentation must be handed in on Registration Day to Mrs Areington.
Learner Agreement (updated) Sixth Form and Staff Dress Code Sixth Form BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) and Welcome Guide Letter to Internal Students Application for assistance with travel expenses for 16 - 19 year olds