Please make sure you:
- 1Have read the SJB Charter
- 2Complete the Year 7 Additional Information form by Mon 5 June
- 3Read the iPad Scheme Information Booklet
- 4Print and complete the iPad Scheme Declaration Forms and return to school by Wed 5 July
Dates for your diary:
- Tues 4 July, 8.30am to 3.25pmYear 6 Induction Day
- Wed 5 July, 7pmNew Parents’ Evening
- Any problems or queries contact email@example.com
6 Into 7 Transition Portal
Dear Parents and Students,
Starting in year 7 at secondary school can be both very exciting and scary. It is quite natural to feel nervous about making new friends, getting lost and organising a much larger number of subjects. We will do everything we can to make the change of school as easy as possible for you and hopefully this website will help you feel part of SJB before you arrive.
Remember to get involved in lots of activities and clubs, go to social events, and to greet everyone new you meet with a smile. If you work hard and do your best there is really no need to worry.
I look forward to seeing you in September!
Head of Year 7
This year, we have decided to provide all documents and collect all additional information from you electronically. Please follow the instructions and read the SJB Charter carefully before completing the online form. This must be done by Monday 5 June, as information regarding language choice is required.SJB Charter Additional Information Form Uniform Guidelines Valentino Schoolwear Voucher Term Dates iPad Scheme Information Booklet iPad Scheme Declaration Forms